1. CPO Food Closet - Student Activities Center 111, M-F 10am-3pm
For UCLA students who may be experiencing hunger and/or struggling to attain food due to financial hardships. The Food Closet accepts stock and checks as donations. Fresh produce, canned goods and toiletries.
2. Cafe 580 - St. Alban's Episcopal Church on Westholme Ave / Hilgard Ave., Office Hours M-Thur 9-6pm, Fri 9-3pm, (310) 909-4471
Free food, hot meals, kitchen and internet access available for financially struggling students. Please call for details.
3. ECRT Meal Vouchers - LGBT Center, Dashew, BRC, CPO, Transfer & Veteran Student Center
A limited amount of dining commons meal vouchers available to students who meet at-need criteria. These vouchers are distributed at various locations on campus. For more information, email ECRT.
4. Santa Monica Food Bank - 1710 22nd Street - (310)828-6016
- Off campus food resources available for community use.
5. CalFresh (Food Stamps) and General Relief Applications - Governmental financial assistance based on proof of need. Apply online or find your closest office firstname.lastname@example.org. dpss.lacounty.gov