Provides mandatory entrance loan counseling, financial literacy assessments and educational videos on various finance topics. http://www.igrad.com/
2. CashCourse - CashCourse is a FREE real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Their online personal finance tools help you build real-life-ready financial skills. Students at more than 800 schools across the country use CashCourse.
3. E-Bates - Cash back earning website for thousands of popular online stores. Receive free money after your friends create and use an account from your reference. The website will mail you a check every few months with the cashback you’ve earned.
4. RetailMeNot - Coupon code website for the online shopper. Provides discounts for thousands of popular online stores.
5. SimpleDollar - Website full of financial literacy articles written by experts in the field. These articles cover anything from living frugally to retirement tips and tricks. www.thesimpledollar.com
6. Federal Student Aid - A great federal resource to educate yourself on how student federal aid, loans and repayment works. www.studentaid.ed.gov
7. Annuity.org - Annuity.org is a free comprehensive guide to structured settlements and annuities. Their financial literacy guide prepares students to plan and manage a budget, how to use credit responsibly, and provides tips to avoid debt.
8. MoneyGeek.com - Works to educate consumers on the financial decisions they face every day. See the Financial Literacy Handbook and Guide to Student Credit Cards.
1.Mint- Free phone app that helps you create budgets, receive alerts for unusual account charges and bill reminders, and get custom tips for reducing fees and saving money. The app gives your free credit score and teaches you how you can improve it now to get the things you want later. https://www.mint.com/
2.Square Cash- Send and request money for free with this phone app. Financial incentives for referring friends and trying the service. Great way to split meal checks and pay friends back. https://square.com/cash
3. VenMo -
Similar to Square Cash, but is not as private. Transactions can be posted on the app’s social media feed or Facebook if desired.
- A free debt repayment app that also provides helpful information about all sorts of borrowing and debt repayment. www.readyforzero.com
5. Personal Capital - Phone app to easily manage cash flow, track and pay back student loans, or even begin planning for retirement. www.personalcapital.com